Straight from Hong Kong...

Back in the beginning of November, LaVaughn ordered me a birthday present online. Naturally, she wouldn't tell me what it was, so I had to just wait. Well, about 10 days after she ordered it, she started to freak out that it wouldn't get here in time for my birthday. I told her it was no big deal and that I would still know it was meant for my birthday, so she left it alone for a while. Then a few days after my birthday (wow, I'm really using that word a lot) she decided to message them. And come to find out, my gift was coming all the was from the great nation of, Hong Kong. Yes, the Hong Kong that's in China (not sure if there are any others, lol). After that, she stopped freaking out about it so much. And on the 29th (?) of last month, I finally got it.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Oh wait, I forgot to mention what she got me. Since I got her an REO Speedwagon shirt for her birthday, she decided to get me a... Top Petty shirt!!! I thought I was going to shit myself. I'm a HUGE Tom Petty fan. Well, it's actually a Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers shirt, but whatever. Anyway, until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Wildflowers by Tom Petty

Here are some pics:





No comments: