John's Hobbit Hole...

We seriously have the coolest gerbil ever! And I'll fight anyone who wants to disagree with that. We got him some of that fluffy, shareable bedding a while ago and he's really taken it and made it his one. Whenever we first put it in, there was a nice, fine layer at the bottom of his cage. A week later, it had probably doubled. Then two weeks later, it had quadrupled in size! And now, he has this beyond awesome cave-type thing going on. I like to call it his Hobbit Hole. I managed to get a few good pictures of it last night so I could show you all, but they're not the best.

In other news, while we were in town earlier, we stopped by Walmart to grab a few things. And like always, we stopped by Redbox and the grabber machine. LaVaughn always has fairly good luck with those machines, so it's not uncommon for us to walk away with a stuffed animal or two. While we were waiting behind this girl and her baby at Redbox, LaVaughn managed to win a little pink pear (along with a pink poodle she had won earlier). The entire time she had the bear, the little girl (probably around 7 or 8 months) just kept eyeballing it. And just as they started to leave, LaVaughn handed me the bear to give to the little girl. You should've seen her eyes light up as I put it closer to her hand. Then her little, chubby hand slowly clung to it as her mom walked away with her. I like to think we made her day, lol.

That's pretty much all I wanted to say. Until next time you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: You Make Me Wanna by Alice Cooper

Here are the pics:






No comments: