Robbie's great escape...

Last night, we let Robbie out of his cage like we always do. He played for a couple hours and then tucked himself somewhere nice and warm to sleep. Well, around 5 in the AM, I started searching for him so that I could put him in his cage. Well, after about 10 minutes of looking in every little nook and cranny, there was no Robbie. After that, LaVaugh began looking as well. After another 10 minutes with no luck, we really started to freak out. That's when LaVaughn headed outside to begin her search around the house. She was out there for about 5 minutes before I put my shoes on to join her. as I walked out the door, I heard her shout. "Robbie, Robbie!" in a really high pitched voice. That's when I asked her if she found him and... she did! Somehow, he's got out of the house through the dryer vent. Ugh, it was so scary!

Well, that's all for now, just wanted to share. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: Eden Lake

No comments: