I love days like this...

Considering I didn't sleep well last night, waking up to a beautiful afternoon really gave my attitude the boost it needed. Nothing pleases me more than to have good, natural lighting to really give my pictures that little extra umph they need. I guess I better stop my self there, I'm starting to make myself ill, lol. Anyway, I managed to get some pretty nice shots of the surrounding scenery today. Like the ones before, they're all pretty dry and colorless. But, it's mid-winter, so there's not too much I can do about that.

Aside from the pictures I got today, what else has been going on... not too much actually. Oh, did I mention that we beat Red Dead Redemption last week? If not, I'm telling you know. We also managed to get master hunter (rank 10) on the game. We started doing the sharp shooter, but got bored soon after. I guess it's time for a new game. Time to hit up GameStop!

In animal news, we still haven't found any of them new homes. We've had several people interested, but nothing for sure. I think we might have the rats a home with some lady in IL, but she has to call back and say for sure first. And someone is also interested in Charlie and Felix. The only problem, she lives in Colorado and I SO don't want to ship. I'm going to see if we can get a railroad going or see if the ever so awesome, Uncle Gene, will deliver them for us. Who knows.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Hope you enjoy the pictures and the update. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: Welcome to the Dollhouse

Here are the pics:


































No comments: