Videos, videos, videos!!

It seems like it's been months since I've posted any kind of video on here. That's probably because it has, lol. For some reason, I just kept putting it off. Well, over the past week, I've forced myself to sit down and upload all of the videos to YouTube so that I can share them on here. I think there's a total of 5 videos, but I wont be sure until I go to YT and see.

Aside from the videos, I also managed to get some really cute pictures of Pip last night. They're almost just like the pictures of Felix that I posted yesterday. All the boys in the colony are getting along fairly well. Charlie and Logan were and instant bond. Then Chazz started sleeping in the pouch with them, so they we're getting along. Then for about a week, Chazz fussed at Pip and Felix, so they didn't come anywhere near the pouch the other 3 were sleeping in. Then a couple days ago, I went in the glider room and noticed that Felix had joined the other 3 in the pouch. So now we have 4 boys sleeping in 1 pouch. Pip is the only little man that isn't. I feel bad for him cause now, he sleeps alone. Surely before too long, we'll have all 5 boys sharing the same pouch. At least I hope, lol.

Oh yeah, we, along with millions of other people, watched the Superbowl on Sunday. And man was I happy that the Packers won. Neither of us have ever been a Steelers fan, nor will we ever be. I am disappointed that the Rams started doing shitty towards playoffs and totally bombed any chance of making it to the big game. I suppose there's always next year.

Anyway, I think I've rambled enough for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

Here are some pics from last night:

 Newest addiction: Everfresh Juice. There are SO many flavours to choose from! And at $1 a bottle, how can you not love them?

 Felix popping out to say hi!

Pip's close-up:







 (this is probably my favorite)

 You probably can't tell, but there are 4 gliders in there!

Just a cute little shot of Fiona. :)

And now, what you've all been waiting for... The Videos!





No comments: