3 Years and 500 Blogs Later...

Well, the day is finally here. I knew this day had been coming for some time now. It's a day of achievement and self satisfaction. A day that I actually feel accomplished and worthy of things that once seemed out of reach. And.. um, well... not sure what else to say, lol. Ok, for those of you who haven't figured it out yet, this is my 500th blog! *insert balloons and jumping smilies here* I was planing on blogging about Dead Island, but I don't have anything together, so I figured I would do an update blog, like always, lol.

The past week has been kind of foggy. We had to go out of state for undisclosed reasons and didn't get back until like 3 this morning. That's all fine with me, I prefer night drives. It's so good to be home and see all of the animals. Everyone seems to be doing wonderful.

As we were doing pouch checks last night, I kind of felt of Kira's pouch a little bit and felt a little bump. I wasn't sure if it was just the way she was laying or if it was a joey. After I yelled for some assistance, I pulled Hans out and sure enough... Kira has TWO joeys IP!! How awesome is that!?! After we put her up, we got Sadie out to see how she was doing. And like always, she had both of her joeys laying out on her pouch to torture us. We did get to confirm that both of her joeys are little girls. And... one is a WFB!! I couldn't be more stoked about this. This will be our first WFB girl that's born here. Oh the temptations, lol.

I know there's more to talk about, but I'm completely blanking. LaVaughn and I have lots to sew anyway, so it's best I stop now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: Gator Bait 2

Here are some pics from random days this past week:

Another cat tree that we got from Gene's dad.


As you can tell, Zoe approves of the new tree.



I just love catching pics like this. :)

Robbie during his bath.

Can't you see the excitement in his eye?


Sirius & Remus










Yes, they play with toys now.



And sit on our fingers. :)



Our new hummingbird feeder.

Our old one.

And now for some hummingbirds:









And Hans:






No comments: