Pick a wall, I'll hang you on it!

The title of this blog has been playing over and over in my mind for days now. It's a line that one of the people in Splinter Cell: Conviction use over and over and over, lol. You would think that such a big franchise could afford to have more lines in their games. Anyway, Splinter Cell has been occupying my time for the past couple days now. That's one of the main reasons I haven't blogged.

That's not the only reason that I haven't blogged, we've also been busy with a huge glider bucket order. Someone wanted 20, yes 20 buckets! We just got the rest of the fleece in the mail today, so we'll be cutting fools later this afternoon.

Well, I suppose that's all for now, I mainly just wanted to share some pics. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Game of the day: Splinter Cell: Conviction

Here are the pics:




Here's the game. Isn't it beautiful? :)

Hans:












Isn't he gorgeous?

Jonah

Evan

Jonah

Jonah again. He's being shy here, lol.


Hehe, I love this.











Watermelon. They loved it!



No comments: