Oh the wonders of ebay...

Hey again! I bet you thought I wasn't going to blog again, didn't you? Well, you thought wrong! Ok, now to actually discuss something other that pictures and me being able to blog again.

Well, LaVaughn and I were talking the other day and decided that since we have our new camera, it would be safe to sell our Canon. It was a hard decision, but there's really no since in having two camera laying around when only one would be used. That's when we decided to list it on ebay. And surprisingly enough, it sold! It was hard to let go of it, it's been such a good camera, but there's no since in letting it go to waste.

While we were in the selling mood, we decided to sell the complete series of The O.C.. We bought it two years ago, watched it once and never looked at it again. Truthfully, I hate the show now, but whatever. We also listed Wrestlemania 23 & 24, The Soprano's Season 1 and Land of the Dead: The Road to Fiddlers Green. That was a tough one, considering we wanted to play it so bad, but we don't have an Xbox hard drive for our Xbox 360, so it's just sitting and collecting dust. And as insane as it sounds, everything except Wrestlemania 23 sold. I guess we'll just re-list it tomorrow.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. I guess I'll just leave it at that. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Sister Christian by Night Ranger

Here are some pics from the past couple days:

A beyond gorgeous sunrise:









This is one of my favorite pictures.









LaVaughn's sticky ass hands.




Love this picture.










Believe it or not, this camera takes awesome shots of the moon:











Finally, some pics of Evan & Jonah:










Remus:







Sirius:




Sirius

Remus

Sirius:




Remus

Sirius








No comments: