Yesterday...

Yeah, I've had The Beatles in my head ever since I woke up. Mostly that song, so that's why I'm using it as the title. And more than likely, a Beatles song with be the song of the day. I'm slowly slipping back in to my usual flow of blogging, which I love! I just need to actually blog about something instead of just posting pictures. So that's what I plan on doing today.

Do you remember when I said I would explain why there was only one duck? Well that's what I'm going to explain right now. I'm sure most of you know that LaVaughn and I live just down the way from Sharon (aka; Aunt Sharon or Miss Sharon as I like to call her). She's the one who bought all the chickens and ducks a couple months back. Well, we heard her outside our house one day screaming something. Of course, we jumped up and ran outside. And to our surprise, her dogs, Fletcher and Carly, had killed some of the chickens and ducks. They killed 5 of the biggest chickens and 3 ducks. One little girl was lucky enough to make it to the chicken coop before they could get her. I haven't associated myself with those dogs since.

Oh yeah, we watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes Saturday night and it was awesome! I always thought it looked good and it was! And Tom Felton being in it was a big plus, lol. I highly, highly recommend watching it if you can. And while we're on the subject of Tom Felton, we also watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I believe it was on Saturday as well. Of course, it was awesome! Also extremely sad.

Hmm, I know I had something else to talk about today, but like always, I'm blanking. LaVaughn and I have lots to sew today. I think we have 1 whole 9 piece cage set to sell and two 9 piece cage sets to finish. It should be a fun day, lol

Well, I believe that's all for now. I need to get dressed and start sewing. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: I Saw Her Standing There by The Beatles

Here are the pics:

I love this worm.

I thought this pictures was awesome! I love how the light is coming through the web.




I'm amazed with the macro on this camera.

Susie is such a cutie.


As is Esther.

Milla's a punk and you can never get good outdoor pictures of her.

Look at how big Leo (Leonidas) is getting! I love this picture, BTW. LaVaughn actually took this. :)



This is Helen, Leo's faithful sidekick.




His face makes me sick here. I just want to smash the life out of him.

Too precious.


Baby lovebird update:












Aren't they gorgeous?






















No comments: