Oh happy day!

Hey again! Can you believe it? Two blogs in a week! I'm kind of beside myself right now, lol. After I finished my blog yesterday, LaVaughn and I returned to Fredericktown in hopes of returning that God awful game. And guess what? They took it back, no questions asked! They didn't even make us exchange it for anything, they just gave us our money and sent us on our way. It was a relief to say the least!

After that, we did a little shopping. We had some money saved back and decided to spend it on some stuff that we needed. Well... we think we needed anyway, lol. We got, for the first time ever, an HDTV!! It's a 32' flatscreen Emerson. I believe it's a 720p, but I'm not too sure. It's either 720 or 1080. Anyway, it's awesome and I couldn't be more excited! The picture and sound is so pristine, I'm just astonished by it.

We also got something else for the first time... a Blu-ray player! It's a Magnavox with Wireless Lan! If you don't know what that means, it means that it will pick up WiFi. And since we have a router, we'll get to take advantage of that! Netflix, here we come, lol. It also has Blockbuster, but that's kind of expensive. And it also has something that's kind of new to us, vudu. It's also a video streamer, but it also has apps, like Facebook. I think it's safe to say that it's awesome!

Now for my personal favorite... a new camera!! It's a beyond gorgeous Nikon Coolpix L120. I had my doubts when we first got it, though. The fact that is uses batteries instead of a battery pack kind of annoyed me, but it could be worse. And since I'm such a huge Canon fan, I wasn't sure how good a Nikon would. Well, I think it's safe to say that I'll NEVER doubt a Nikon ever again, lol. It's still pretty early in the even and we've already taken 50+ pictures with it since last night. So expect WAY more in the future, lol.

Aside from that awesome stuff, we also managed to get a few new shirts that were tax free and an awesome little TV stand for our new stuff to sit on. There was a really nice stand for $60, but we ended up getting the $20. I'm glad we did now, it's smaller and looks pretty awesome. I think it's safe to say we wont be buying anything else for months!

Well, I suppose that all for now. The day is young and I feel like going outside and taking some pictures. If I don't die from a heatstroke, lol. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Ramblin' Man by The Allman Brothers

Here are the pictures:

This is what our new camera looks like. This was the display camera at Walmart.

And this is the little beauty whilst in the box. This is also the last picture taken with our Canon.

Our little fat rats, Evan and Jonah.

Our new Blu-ray player!

And now for loads of baby Hans:












Cute, isn't he?

Check out the macro on this camera!

I'm in love with this shot!

And this one!

And this one, lol.

Well, here's our new set-up. The TV looks so small here for some reason.  :)

Demon cat!


I take it back, this is the demon cat, lol.

I adore this picture of John. <3


Some of my all time fave pics of Una:






And now some of Zoe:






This is probably one of the best pictures of Kira.

Yeah, she's not a big fan of the camera.

The new battery charger. Cause we have to use batteries now...


Nothing says movie night like snow caps! Well, that and popcorn. ;)


More pics of Hans:










And just so you know, not all of these pictures were taken by me. At least half were taken by LaVaughn. :)

No comments: