On the up and up...

You know, I never realized how awkward it is to type with long nails. For the last week or so, I've been letting my nails grow with no trimming or biting. They were starting look pretty nice, until last night that is. I just couldn't deal with how they felt and how it felt to touch things, so I chopped them off. I don't have extremely thick nails to begin with, so they were long and flimsy, lol. Totally creepy and just bla, that's why I decided to cut them. And man does it make a difference on a keyboard.

I just realized the title of this blog completely blows. I don't really have anything distinct to talk about, so just a random thing works... I guess. Like 85% of my other blogs, this one is mainly to show photos. If I don't do this every couple days, I get completely backed up and end up posting close to 200 pictures. And I'm leaving it at that.

Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Tempted by Squeeze

Here are the pics:

Our new battery charger. I ruined the one we just bought by recharging non-rechargeable batteries. I know you can't see it, but I'm continuously rolling my eyes.

Helen.




I really with this picture was a but more focused.


One of my faves.

Leo's cone is really starting to come in.


I love her, she so awesome.


So weird looking.


One of my favorite shots.

Bees are thick this time of the year.


A camo dragonfly.


Look at his awesome body.


Hehe, alien.


T-tiny flowers.

Bug skin.




The baby lovies:










No comments: