It's been so long! (150+ pictures included!)

Forgive me, it's been SO long since my last blog. I feel like I'm in confession every time I write a new blog anymore, lol. I'm absolutley disgusted with myself, I've let all my blog readers down. How are you to know what's going on in my life? I wish I could find something deep within myself that would make me want to blog more. When something new or exciting happens, I want to blog about it and even write it out in my head, but I never have the time or patience to do it. I really need to sort out my priorities, lol.

Ok, what's some new and exciting stuff that's been going on lately? I believe I've already mentioned that two of the lovebird eggs hatched. Well, they're getting HUGE and turning out to be very pretty little birdies. One is a pied grean peach faced, like his/her parents and the other is just a green peach faced. We've decided to name the pied baby Remus and the green baby Sirius.

In other animal news, Kira and Logan's joey came OOP! His name is Hans and he appears to be a dark standard. I don't believe he's a black beauty, his chest is too white and he's lacking the chin bar. I guess we'll know more as he gets older.

Oh yeah, one of the most important things I need to talk about... a video game. I'm not talking about a good video game either, I'm talking about one you need to avoid at ALL costs! It's called Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. Omg, that game is so horrible! We thought it would be kind of like Red Dead Redemption, but oh no. They lure you in with the awesome gun that comes with the game, but that's all that's awesome about it. And truthfully, it's not even that awesome. Well, my friends, you have been warned...

I'm trying to think of things that we've done lately or stuff that's happened, but I'm blanking. I guess that fact that I'm being rushed right now isn't helping. We have to make a drive to Fredericktown to return the game I was just talking about. Ugh, I hope they take it back.

Well kiddies, I guess that's all for now. We really need to go and get the drive over with. It's been swell and I really hope this continues. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Jet Airliner by Steve Miller Band

Since I have SO many pictures to share, I'm going to add them by the date they were taken.

July 19th

(this is a custom cage set that we made for someone)








July 20th

(the lovie babies when they were still tiny)





July 21st





This is our cargo net that we're going to hang in the glider room.

Little Hans before he was fully OOP.

(this was "Fun on the Cob" night for the gliders)




Sadie and Pip were a little preoccupied, lol.

I love their reaction here, "Can we please have some privacy?"














This cat is obsessed with boxes. Take notes!





(as you can tell, they were having a blast)
Halfway through the night.


July 22nd


She doesn't like me so much.



You can see the hate in her eyes, lol.


And this is what was left of the corn.

I think it's safe to say it was a hit, lol.



More fun with a different box!


Spoiled little bra baby.



Pip trying out the cargo net.


July 23rd

Milla's meat snack... sickness! But just look at the excitement in her eyes, lol.

We were on a real creative streak that week. This was the 2nd or 3rd fun thing we did with the gliders food.

And instead of using beads, like we did with the corn, we used peas!


Logan is easy to please, lol.







July 24th


Look at the way she's looking at me here. Scary!


The arrival of baby Hans!








This is one of the foster kittens, Esther.

And this is the other foster kitten, Susie.



All of these movies were awful! The only ones that were decent was Prom Night and Demonic Toys. Thankfully, we watched the trailers to all of them before we opened it. This is no back at the store, lol.




Love this picture.


July 25th


Baby Sirius:




Baby Remus:






July 26th

Robbie eating his peanut butter snack.




Box fun with Una this time!


Our Golden Silk Orb-Weavers are back this year!




I ADORE this picture of Susie.


Our version of a joey pouch. Only $3 each or 2 for $5. :)


July 27th

More box fun with Zoe!







July 28th

Another custom cage set we made for someone.








July 29th


July 31st

You know what these bad boys are for? Painting the glider room! That's right, we're painting it, lol.






August 1st


This is an awesome mesh organizer that we're going to hang from our cargo net in the glider room. We have a purple one like this, just minus the frog face, lol.



August 2nd

Baby Sirius:




Baby Remus:






August 3rd

Some of my favorite pictures of Hans:






This one takes the cake.

The Chuck-Man:









August 4th





That's all she wrote!

No comments: