Not so super moon...

Last tonight was the night of the alleged "super moon", but it wasn't so super from my point of view. I was really stoked about seeing this big bastard, but was completely bummed when I walked outside. That didn't stop me from trying to photograph it. Unfortunately, it's hella foggy out tonight, so the camera wasn't taking as well as it should.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Just mainly wanted to share my "super moon" pictures. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Roxanne by The Police

Here are the pics:

 This one is massively blurry, but gave a pretty cool effect.

Love the darkness in front of the moon.

 This reminds me so much of, The Walking Dead, for some reason.

 Here's the "Super Moon".

This one reminds me of, Night of the Living Dead. 
Probably my favorite picture of the night. Very spooky and haunting...

No comments: