Say hello to the new kittens!


I'm pretty sure I mentioned Susie's new additions a couple blogs back. I know I should have blogged about them by now, but I've been doing my blogs a week past the day they happened and it just gets me all backed up on pictures.

Anyway! These little cuties were born on Mother's Day (the 13th) so they're 10 days old today. I really wanted to get their 1 week pictures, but that just didn't happen. So, with these kittens, I'll probably take just random pictures throughout their childhood.

I suppose that's all for now. Be sure to check out the bonus gallery after the bump...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Urgent by Foreigner

Here are the pics:

 This is kitten #1 - a girl.

This is kitten #2 - also a girl and very similar to kitten #1.

This is kitten #3 - a girl.

This is kitten #4 - also a girl.

And lasty, kitten #5 - the one and only boy! Doesn't he look like Una?

Bonus Gallery!

I really roughed my arm up in the store the other day while I was shopping. I was pushing the shopping cart down the isle and fell into the cart when the wheel hung. Yeah, it was good stuff. I seriously don't think I've ever had a bruise get as sore as this one has.

 Check out that awesome bruise!

If you're wondering, it does hurt as bad as it looks.

No comments: