Sewing and goodbyes...

We started off the day on a high note with a little sewing, which was nice.  After that, I noticed there was an email asking about our little black kitten, Luda. The lady said she was extremely intersted and asked if she could give me a call. Of course, I said yes. Well, she called and talked for a good 10 minutes about her and other things. By the end of the conversation I felt comfortable enough sending Luda to go live with her - no matter how depressed it made me.

She asked if we could meet somewhere in the middle, so I obliged and said that we could meet in Ironton - she was coming from Farmington. So I packed little Luda up and off we went. I was trying to make myslef more upset than I actually way, but overall it wasn't too bad. She went to a great home where she would be an inside cat and the only cat! Couldn't ask for anything better.

On our drive up there, LaVaughn and I both managed to nab some pretty decent pictures. All of which you'll find below. So, until next time my lovelies...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Foreplay/Longtime by Boston

Here are the pictures that were taken by me on our drive to Ironton:

Absolutely stunning view of the sky and forest.


Today was such a gorgeous day.

And a fantastic day for a drive.

This picture was actually taken by accident, but I really like the way the inside of the car looked.

This reminds me of an 80s picture.


These are the pictures that were taken by LaVaughn on our way to Ironton:

This reminds me of a 70s picture.

Believe it or not, this is an actual RV park on the way to Ironton. I think it's called Big Creek RV park...

Beautiful drive.




Check out the pretty, green hills.

Beautiful evening sky.


Lovely clouds.

This cloud was like perfect.

This is a nice shot of the towers(?) at the Glover Factory.



Some of the gardening stuff at Alco.

Little Luda in the pet taxi... waiting on her new mommy to pick her up. :(
And lastly, the two cage sets that we sewed:

A nice 6 piece breast cancer cage set.

A nice 5 piece pink and brown cage set.

No comments: