An early Mother's Day - With some gliders on the side...

LaVaughn and I decided to had Mother's Day a couple days early for Miss Sharon. We got her a couple things and made her an awesome coconut cake - her favorite! It's wasn't a big deal or anything, just the 3 of us hanging out and having a good time. We would have made her dinner, but she had already eaten on the way home.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Be sure to check out the many, many photos below...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: My Generation by The Who

Here are the pics:

Her Mystery 6 PC game. She LOVES these games.

Russell Stover candy... Yum!

Some kind of turtle candy.

Her card.

Nice little saying.

Happy mother's Day!



Pink gift bag.

Opening her card.

Reading her card.


Inspecting her candy.



Looking at her game.


"Hmm, looks interesting."

Want a piece of chocolate.

And because she's cute, a couple pictures of Una from last night:



Bonus Gallery!

Since today was such a nice, bright day - I decided to take some pictures of the joeys. I have to say, I think these turned out to be the best!





































No comments: