What's your Revelation?

I hate my last day off. I guess because of the impending doom that tomorrow brings. Well, I suppose it's not that bad, but still, it sucks.

LaVaughn and I spent a lot of time playing with the new chicks today. And no, we didn't get new chicks, I'm talking about the ones that my aunt got, the Rhode Island Reds? Well, I don't believe these chicks are pure RIR, they're colors look nothing like the other 3 RIR chicks that we have. The sucky thing is, I don't know what they're mixed with! It drives me bonkers. But they are super, super gorgeous chicks though.

Oh yeah, a couple days ago we lost one of our baby turkeys. It was the older of the Blue Slate turkeys. It really blows. And honestly, I have NO idea what happened to her! She seemed completely fine the day before.

Lets just hope that at least one of these little ones is a female. It would really suck if they were all males. *sigh*

LaVaughn and I went to town a little while ago and picked up the new Resident Evil game. It's called Resident Evil: Revelations! And boy it sure is something else! The gameplay definitely has that old school Resident Evil feel, but the cut scenes are ruined by the shoddy graphics and poor story line. All in all, it's pretty fun, but it's definitely not my favorite.

I have to work from 3 to 10 tomorrow and 4 to 10 the next day. Suck fest! I hate working super late. The only plus is that Crystle will be back from her vacation tomorrow. So yay! She's by far one of the best people to work with at that place.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan
Time for pictures of the chicks, ducks, and turkeys!


Aren't they the coolest colored chicks? :)


The three Welsh Harlequin ducks.

Harley, the Ancona duck.

They two baby turkeys.

Aren't they cute?

I love the Black Spanish turkeys.

As well as the Blue Slate.

Duck butts!


More adorable baby chicks!



It amazes me that they look just like adult chickens, only smaller.


Bath time for the duckies!


Chicken butt!

Lucy in the weeds. Yes, she has a name now. *sigh*

Beautiful tree.


No comments: