Woe is me...

Work was crazy busy today. I ended up staying 40 minutes over!! It was insane!! And of course, it was my last day so the time seemed to creep by.

I also got reamed today for the first time. Last night, a guy came in and ordered an ice cream cone, nothing else. There were two people standing in line behind him. Well, a few days before that, Cassie told me to never leave the register until I took everyone's orders. Okay, well I sat his receipt to the side, smiled at him and began to take the next order. That's when he looked at me and was like, "Well can you get my ice cream!?" I replied, "I'm sorry sir, I have to take everyone's orders before I can leave the counter." Well he didn't like that at all! He followed with, "Well I had to wait to have my order taken, so now I have to wait on them!? Just give me my money back." I replied, "Are you serious?" His response, "Yes, just give me my money back."

I said okay, looked over and yelled for Melissa - managers are the only ones who can give refunds. By that time, he had already stormed out and ran off. And of course, he called in and complained about the horribly rude girl at the register. Screw you man, I wasn't being rude!!!

I was on a roll today and finally told Cassie that I only wanted a few days a week. She said okay and that was that. I suppose we'll see if she listens when next weeks schedule is posted.

There was a new guy today named Tharin. He was pretty nice, but super shy. I'm sure he was just nervous though. They had him on fries the entire time he was there. I mean, he did absolutely nothing else, lol. Talk about an easy job!

I'm surprised that store can afford just a fry boy as short staffed as they are.

Okay, enough boring ass work talk. We got something in the mail that I think it really cool... it's called: Surgery Book: An Illustrated Guide to 73 of the Most Common Operations. Pretty awesome, eh!? It has like step by step procedures on how to preform operations! An no, we're not planing on kidnapping anyone. Not anytime soon, anyways. :)

Aside from that, we also got Big Love season 2! We won it in an auction for really cheap. And guess what, it's brand new!! I can't believe we finally have the first two seasons of that awesome show!!

And to round off our ebay winning spree... we won the first TWO seasons of The Walking Dead!!!! And they're new!! You'll never guess how much... only $11.50 for both seasons!! I couldn't believe it! Win of the year!

Okay, I think I've rambled enough for now. It's time to start my two day vacation!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's what the surgery book looks like:


No comments: