The feeling of accomplishment...

Ugh, today has been such a long day, and hard! People were really coming out of the woodwork today. I wasn't supposed to be off until 9, but luckily I got out at 8! I love when that happens. Honestly, it doesn't happen enough, lol.

Quite possibly one of the coolest things that could have happened to me, happened today! You remember Kenny from McDonald's of Piedmont? The one that wouldn't hire me? Well he came by today!! I was running a park out and saw him pull up to the drive thru! We made eye contact for the few seconds that it took me to walk back inside. It was a moment of achievement for me.

Aside from him, I saw my old 2nd grade teacher today! I went to Annapolis elementary for a very brief period of time and had a pretty awesome teacher named, Ms. Kelley. She's was like super awesome for a teacher. After I took her order, I asked if her last name was Kelley. She looked up and me and was like, "Is your name Megan?" I couldn't believe it! We talked for a few seconds, then she went on her way.

I SO can't wait until the next two days are over, then I get two glorious days off!! You have no idea how excited I am about that. I can't wait until I can talk to Cassie about switching to just weekends and a weekday. Three days a week sounds so good right now, lol.

Oh yeah, miss awesome Shannon sent some awesome new pictures of our new little girl today. And holy crap, she's gorgeous!! I can't wait to see her in person, seriously. It's going to be awesome to have a new little girl in the house.

Also, we managed to sew Taylor's set up yesterday. She ordered some new fleece and had it sent to us a week or so ago. She wanted a BIG set, so the majority of the fleece was used. That's how big it was, lol. It actually turned out pretty good. She wanted a custom item, which LaVaughn happily agreed to making. Taylor seemed stoaked about it and said that she can't wait to get it.

Well, I suppose that's all for now...

Love & Peace

-Megan

 Here's an awesome view of the sunset through the drive thru window at work:


Here's out beautiful little WF Mosaic girl:






















Some pictures of my aunt's arm. Can you believe this is from a goose wing:



Una sleeping on the lotion bottle:




Some random pictures from yesterday:

This is one of our younger roosters, Luke.

Taylor's huge cage set!

Her special request item.


Rabbits playing in the yard:






Luke and another little guy.

And lastly, Audrey.

No comments: