Let the good times roll...

Sorry for my lack of blogging lately. I had Thursday off, then had to work Friday. I was supposed to work today, but called in for undisclosed reasons. I know I should have gone in, but it was only 5 hours, so it's not like I'm missing out on a lot of money or anything. Still, I hate calling in and missing.

Anyways, my aunt came over and said that she and my uncle were BBQing and that a couple family members - ones that we haven't seen in forever - stopped by and that we should come over and join the festivities. LaVaughn and I are both usually homebodies, but we thought, "Why not?" We both gussied up and headed on our way.

We when got there, everyone was sitting in a circle - half drunk, I might add - and ready for us to go on a beer run. NOW I know why she wanted us, lol. Of course we said yes and went on our way.

While we were there, we found an awesome beer called Mickey's. Not only did the name sound tasty, but the bottles they came in were to die for! And no, we didn't just buy the beer because they came in a cute bottle. Well... there's a 97% chance that we did, but who knows!

Okay, lets shorten this up a bit... after we got back, someone fell (twice), there was spilled beer, lots of singing, guitar playing, and then some! I managed to get 3 or 4 videos and was lucky enough to catch a lot, if not all, of those acts on camera. Unfortunately, I've been sworn to secrecy about the videos, so I can't upload and share.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan


The wacky pack!



Bob and Aunt Sharon

Gene


Mickey's Beer

And lastly, beautiful Lucy.

No comments: