The big bang theory... (80+ pictures included!!)

Tomorrow is my awesome aunt's birthday. And, unfortunately, I have to work all evening tomorrow and she has to work all morning. There's just no squeezing a birthday celebration in there. So the only intelligent thing to do... have her birthday celebration today! Which we did.

LaVaughn and I fixed her one of her favorite dishes, lasagna! And her birthday cake was none other than LaVaughn's world renowned coconut cake. Well, it might night be world renowned, but it's pretty damn good. I think aunt Sharon had a pretty awesome time. She really seemed to love everything. I'm sure there was a chance she was just being nice, but all in all I think she had a pretty awesome time. :)

I'm seriously loving my days off. It's so bad, but I don't want to go back to work tomorrow, lol. I would prefer to sit home and do nothing, but who wouldn't?

Omg, we finally got The Walking Dead in the mail yesterday!! It was quite possibly one of the coolest things to ever arrive in the mail, seriously. I thought I was going to pee myself. Now we just have to work up the courage to actually open them instead of just staring that them, lol.

Oh yeah, I also saw a huge dandelion seed head yesterday! I'm not exaggerating, it was HUGE! I swear, I've never seen one that big before. Of course, I got a picture of it. :O)

Aside from all this awesomeness, we also trimmed all the gliders nails a little while ago and fed them some avocado! They loved it, like they always do. We even got pictures of everyone!! Everyone was actually very well mannered, even Cas! He was actually one of the easiest to do.

As soon as we get the money, we're getting Mr. Pip neutered. He and Sadie only have like two babies a year anyway, both of which Sadie hates, so it only seemed logical. It's going to be sad, but it is one less breeding pair to have to worry about.

Alright, well I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan
Here are the birthday pictures:

Mmm, lasagna!

Awesome birthday candles.

Cakes cooling in the fridge.


The finished product. Sorry, not the best picture in the world.


The beautiful birthday girl!



Sniff, sniff.



"L



True Living candles smell awesome!


Birthday cake with candles!

The lit birthday cake.

Blowing out the candles.

Here are the pictures of the giant dandelion seed head:




See how huge the dandelion seed head is!?




A moth in the car:



The Walking Dead seasons 1 and 2 on DVD!!!



And now foe pictures of the sugar gliders:

Miss Violet





Sir Castiel





Cas and Violet together:



They are SO cute together!!

Miss Chloe



Pretty platinum sugar glider.





Mr. Pip






Is he not the cutest!?!?!?!




Queen Saide

"I hate this."



Little Miss Hadley







The Kira and Logan brood:



Kira

Wink, wink. ;)




So pretty!

Logan


"Who, me?"




This is his "I'm sorry" face.

He is just to die for.

Simba







Nala








No comments: