Worst day EVER!!

I don't know where to start. A fucking raccoon broke into our chicken coop last night and murdered all three of our Welsh Harlequin ducks and Audrey, the sweetest chicken in the world! Out of all the fucking chickens in that damn coop, those are the ones that the fucker decided to kill. I am so upset right now, crying, and can barley type. My heart is so broken.

The bastard tried to kill Harley, but luckily, it didn't. We found him in the other side of the coop, bloody and barley walking. His whole head and neck was covered in blood. At the time, I thought he lost his left eye, but after cleaning him up, it was still intact. We let him sit in the bath for a long time and washed him off. Then we put of Vetericyn on him. That stuff works wonders with gliders, so hopefully it will help him.

Luckily, my aunt was there with us when all this took place. I'm also thankful that she was there when we found the bastard raccoon STILL in the coop!! My aunt took care of that for us.

And to put the icing on the cake, we had our poor little crippled chick put down today. She was completely crippled in one leg and couldn't stand on the other one 95% of the time. My heart aches for her and doing that to her, but I know it was for the best. This is just a fucked up day that I want to be over!

I honestly don't know when I'll blog again. I'm so pissed and upset right now, I just want this day to be over.

-Megan

No comments: