It’s that time of year again…

It the time of year we’ve waited for all year long. And what exactly is that time of year? Well it’s Wrestlemania! And as Ric Flair would say: Woooooooooooooooooooooo! Tonight is going to be the best night ever! The day after Wrestlemania I start counting down the days to the next one. And tonight is a little extra special cause tonight is Jake’s very first Wrestlemania. So very awesome. For us, this will be our 5th in a row. We’re so excited about that. So without a doubt I’ll post a results blog tonight or the next day. I usually do every year. But I’m not going to guarantee anything.

So please, join us and millions of others tonight as we watch the 25th annual Wrestlemania! Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

- Megan

Song of the day: I Wear my Sunglasses at Night by Corey Heart

No comments: