What's something that has a touchscreen and a hidden keyboard?...

I believe it's an LG Voyager! And that's exactly what we're getting. We were messing around on Verizon's website today looking at the phones when we came across a Voyager. We were lovin what we saw. So we thought we would check and see if we had any upgrades available. And to our surprise, we did. Well mostly LaVaughn. She got $100 off the phone of her choice. So she chose a Voyger. So with her $100 discount and the online discount of $50. That brought the price of her phone down to only $29.99! Amazing isn't it? Then we checked my number and I had zilch. And there was no way she was going to get a Voyger and not me, so I chose that one as well. So with my online discount of $50 that made the price of my phone only $129.99! Not so amazing, but oh so worth it. So that brings our total to an astounding $169.94. And in the checkout we noticed that we got free overnight shipping! How awesome is that? Pretty damn awesome I think. But since it's Saturday, we probably wont get them until Tuesday. But who cares? As long as we get them.

So people, if you have an awesome cell phone company like Verizon, please remember to check your upgrade eligibility frequently. You just never know when you'll get $100 off your next cell phone purchase.

Until next time, be safe and always call your friends. Or text, either one is good.

-Megan

Song of the day: In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins

No comments: