A little something new...

Well today we went to PB, like always. But instead of blogging about all the other places we usually go to, I thought I would blog about Pets R Us. Since my last few blogs have been coma inducing, I thought I would wake you all up with a few pictures. So here we go...



This picture was actually taken at PetsWay. It's just a bunch of adorable Hermit Crabs.


Another pic of them.


This rat was also at PetsWay. But it was just too cute to not put on here.


These are some adorable puppies that they had. They were chow and shepherd mix. You couldn't pick them up, but you could touch them.



Another pic of them.

This was another little puppy that they had. It didn't really do much while we were there. I don't think it felt very good. But it was super cute.


A few of their huge ass ferrets. They're way bigger than the ferrets at PetsWay.


Oh man, I loved this chinchilla. It was so cute. It ate the entire time we were there. The chinchillas at PetsWay a rarely seen.


This is a HUGE bearded dragon. I've never seen one this big. But it was super cute.


I'm not sure what kind of lizard this was, it just looked like a demon, lol.

Some more lizards.

They had like 50,000 snakes there. Well not that many, but a bunch. They were all over the cage.

Some awesome oscar fish.

A giant plecostomus fish they had. Never seen one this big before.

This was so sick. I can't believe people actually put diapers on their dogs. I just had to show this.

-Megan

Song of the day: Desert Rose by Sting ft. Cheb Mami

No comments: