Two tickets to paradise. Well, more like PetsWay…

Today was a pretty cool day. We got up and was sitting around trying to wake up. And then LaVaughn was like, “Hey, let’s get Milla groomed.” and I was like, “Hell yea.” So she got in the shower and I called PetsWay. When I called I asked if they had any openings. And the lady was like, “Yea, the groomer is pretty slow today so you can just come in.” so then I called Hastings and asked if they had the new After Dark Horrorfest box set. And he was like, “Yes we do.” and then I asked how much and we was like, “Only 89.90.” so that was awesome. Then when I got out of the shower we like flew there. So when we got to PetsWay I asked the lady if she could get her in and she was like, “No, I’m all booked up.” and I told her what the lady said to me on the phone and she was like, “Well I accepted a couple walk-ins.” so we didn’t get to do that. But we didn’t let it ruin our day. We walked around and got some awesome pictures. And while we were there we got some ear mite meds for the dog and cats. And we also got some ear cleaning stuff for Ben (our ferret). Then we went to Hastings and got out glorious Horror Fest. So expect a big blog about that in the future.

Well, I think that was about it. We didn’t really do anything else. Well we grabbed some Taco Bell on the way home. So until next time, watch movies. Eat tacos and always have fun in the process.

Oh yea, my little brother is coming down tomorrow.

- Megan

Song of the day: The Stroke by Billy Squire










A great face shot of Milla that LaVaughn got.

An awesome bird they just got in at PetsWay. Not sure what kind it is. It's a really long name.

This is an awesomely huge bird that they've had for some time now. But it's kind of mean. The other one is way nicer.

Just a nice face shot of it.

This is where all the dogs used to be. They don't sell them any more for some reason.

This is the cages for all the little animals. The orange is for small fuzzy ones. The yellow is for the birds. The section before the orange is green, it's for the reptiles. And the section before the green is blue, it's for the fish.

This is the poor little Betas. I feel so sorry for them.

No comments: