Just some updates...

I was going to update Tuesday, but I forgot. But now I have a few other things to blog about. So here we go.

As most of you know, we should have gotten our phones Monday. but oh no. We just had to leave that day and miss the delivery. But thankfully FedEx tries the next day as well. So then we had to wait. The anticipation was killing me. I was so stoked about actually holding the phone in my hand. So the next day I pretty much stayed glued to the window. Hoping that the next car that drove by would be a glorious FedEx truck. But each and every time I was disappointed. Until around 1:15 or so. Then I saw it. A huge white van with the most beautiful words written on it, FedEx. So after the guy came to the door and all that crap, I ran to LaVaughn and threw the package on her. Then after about 5 minutes of tearing at the box like a pack of Hyenas ripping into a dead carcus, we finally got them out. And they are oh so beautiful. I love everything about them. I couldn't ask for a better phone. The touch screen is mind boggling and the full keyboard is to die for. So if you have Verizon and a little extra money, you should seriously think about getting yourself one of these bad boys. They are so awesome. I think rating wise, I would give them a 9/10.

Ok, now for some movie ratings. We watched Rest Stop: Don't look Back the other day. And I have to say, it was really good. I think it was better than the first one. But I haven't watched the first one in a while, so I can't really say for sure. But it was awesome. If you ever watched the first one you should definitely watch this one. I think I'm going to give it a 8/10. It's well worth the watch. Ok, now we have Black Sheep. Overall it's pretty good. More funny than anything else. Some things are really out there. But all in good fun. So if you're in the mood for something funny but need to see a little blood. Then I suggest you rent it. I'm going to give it a 7/10. We haven't got around to Feast of Love yet. Just haven't really been in the mood for a love type movie. But I'm sure we'll watch it before long. What else? Oh yea, we stopped by Redbox today to see what they had going on. And of course, they had a horror movie that we hadn’t seen. So we rented. It’s called 13 Hours in a Warehouse. And I thought it said 13 Days in a Cellar. No clue why. I guess my mind just didn’t register the name for some reason. So when we got home we put it in. The previews should have been a warning. They looked so cheaply made, it was horrible. But we kept going anyway. Well we got about 20 seconds into the movie before turning it off. It was awful. Ugh, never rent movies without reading about them first. It’ll save you in the long run. Just for fun, lets rate the 20 seconds that we watched. I think I’ll give it a -5/10. It was horrible. Don’t ever rent it. Ok, I think that’s all the ratings for today. And also, look for our Horrorfest ratings in the very near future. We only have 2 more movies to go.

Well, I guess that’s all I have to say for now. Sorry so boring . I’ll try and make it a little more exciting next time. And maybe a picture or two, who knows. But until then, you know what to do. Rock hard. And remember boys… if you shake it more than twice, you’re playing with it.

- Megan

Song of the day: Close My Eyes Forever by Lita Ford ft. Ozzy Osbourne

No comments: