Another wasted trip...

Ugh, I'm getting so sick of dealing with Petsway. We went back up there today expecting to get our sugar glider, but oh no. The still hadn't heard from the people. So we waited around there until like 3:30. Then I called again and asked if they found anything out and all she said was, "No, still nothing yet." and then I was like, "Well should I just special order one?" and she was like, "Well I already special ordered one just in case they didn't bring the other ones." and then I was like, "Oh, ok." and that was pretty much it.

Before that conversation took place we had went to Pets R Us for a little bit. Didn't really do too much there. We just walked around for a while. They have this awesome ferret tent that we need for Ben so bad. We'll so have to get that before long. That's about all with PRU though.
After we left there it was around 11:00 I think. Then we were talking about going to a pizza place called, Godfather's Pizza. We've had a few people tell us how awesome that place was. So we decided to have lunch there. And overall, it was pretty nice. The food was pretty good and the atmosphere was awesome. Nice private booths and a reasonable price. For both of us to get the buffet and a soda, it was $15. Not bad on my end. I would give the place a 7.5/10. So if you live near one, you should check it out.

After we got done eating, we went to Walmart for a while. All we needed there was cat litter and some plates for the animals. But we were in there for over an hour. We mostly dicked around and fought each other. That was pretty sweet. But that was about it.

Well, I guess that's all I'm going to yap about for now. Hope you enjoyed reading. Until next time, peace out and rock hard.

-Megan

Song of the day: Not An Addict by K's Choice


A view from our booth.

Some of the tables they have.

LaVaughn's glass.

My glass. Empty, lol.

And finally, our leftover food.

No comments: