Yet another trip to PetsWay and a little something on the side…

Well today was awesome. LaVaughn, Jake and myself all went for a nice little drive today. The main reason for the drive. Getting Milla groomed, finally. I called a dog groomer and asked if the could get her in today, and the lady said they could about noon. She tried to tell me where it was but she said that she was no good at giving directions. So she told us that she would meet us at a gas station and let us follow her there. Which I thought was extremely nice. So she got there and we followed her back.

When we first got out of the car Milla was super excited. Until we tried to get her in the door. She just wouldn’t budge. She always pulls this little stunt at the vet too. So LaVaughn finally just picked her up. And that’s no easy task. Cause she’s tipping the scales at about 90 lbs. So we got her in and stood there for a few minutes. Then the lady had me take her in the back and put her in a cage! That was so horrible. Probably one of the worst things I’ve ever had to do. Then the lady was like, “She’ll probably be done around 4:00.” We couldn’t believe it. So we left. And then LaVaughn said that as we left she was crying. And I was freaking out so bad. None of us wanted to leave her there. But she was already in there so we just left her. Then we had to blow 4 hours.

We went to PetsWay and Hastings and walked around for hours. While we were in PetsWay we had an ID tag made for Milla. But they didn’t have any big pink hearts so we got her a big punk circle. We had her name put on the front and our number on the back. But the lady screwed up on the name. She left it all in caps. So it kind of looks weird. But we’ll probably have her another one made before long anyway. After we had that made we left and went to Hastings.

We didn’t really look at the movies for too long. We went over and looked at the books and then we went to the music section and looked at all of their cool stuff. While we were there we found an awesome incense burner and some really great smelling incense that we just had to have. And we also found me an awesome bracelet that I love dearly.

When we got done there we got some gas and Jake something to eat. Then we had to sit for like an hour. Then after that we picked up Milla. She was so happy to see us when we got there. She couldn’t wait to get in the car. She smelled so much better and to top it off, they put two little pink bows in her hair. It was awesome.

I think that’s about all. It was another pretty awesome day.

- Megan

Song of the day: Mama Told Me Not To Come by Three Dog Night



The only before picture of Milla that we got. But it's an awesome one.
Just a little smug picture of Jake.
This little Guinea pig is so pitiful looking but so adorable.
Oh so many sexy little mice.
A couple pretty awesome Pythons.
I love this ferret so much. I just wanted to take it home with me.
A cute little lizard that was staring at LaVaughn.
I love these little Bearded Dragons so freakin much. I'll probably get one before long.
A pretty cool looking picture of some Neons.
Jake in front of the empty puppy cages.
An adorable picture of Jake in the backseat reading a news paper that we bought on the side of the road from an old man.
A totally great picture of LaVaughn. The best of the day.
A really weird picture of me.
My awesome new bracelet. It's upside down in the picture. I love this bracelet so much.
Our awesome new incense burner with incense behind it.

Our new car keys.

Poor pitiful Milla being picked up from the groomer.

I think the girl was trying to give her a treat here.

And here they're clipping her toenails.

Her beautiful little bows.

Another shot.

My favorite shot of her bows.

This is like my favorite picture of her from today.

Her awesome new name tag. We're going to get her a new one when they get pink hearts in.

This book is so awesome. We got it from Hastings for like $42. But it is so worth it. It has every chart a person would need. And we also got Mosby's Medical Dictionary. It's equally as cool. If not cooler. Sorry no picture of it. I think it was a little cheaper than this.

No comments: