Is that BBQ I smell?…

Yes, I believe it is. We had another awesome BBQ today. Some might say that we grill too much, but I say that we don’t grill enough. Seriously, it’s so much fun. You get to go outside, listen to music, smell that wonderful fire smell and even beat each other with weeping willow branches. Which is exactly what we did. LaVaughn, Jake and myself of course. We laughed, we cried, we chased each other. It was all good fun. Jake kept running around saying that he was going to Irish kick over stuff. So I had him jump over this old thing that was in the yard. It was so awesome, he took off and jumped. But his foot hung on the thing and he almost fell. That was pretty awesome. Oh man, I almost forgot. When we first started grilling I was pouring the started fluid on the grill and lit it. We had a pretty nice flame. But it kept going out. So I started pouring more on there. I got them pretty soaked. So when I lit it a huge flame like engulfed me. My aunt was like freaking out. But I was laughing the whole time. I didn’t get burned though. But I did loose some arm hairs in the process. But it was all good fun. And we lost 3 hot dogs too. They just rolled off the grill. It was awesome. Then as the day grew dim the food became grilled and it was and awesome ending to an awesome day.

Thanks again for reading. And remember a BBQ hot dog is a happy hot dog.

- Megan

Song of the day: Don’t Stand So Close To Me by The Police




Our awesome little grill.


Our awesome little grill on fire.

A punk ass picture of Jake.

Me and Jake.

LaVaughn and Jake.

Sharon and Jake.

This is the first picture of Jake's mini photoshoot. It was a pretty serious one.

In the one he's laughing a little bit.

In this one he's just not cooperating.

And last, our food. We had hot dogs too, they're just not pictures cause the camera battery was low.

No comments: