It's been a while...

I was just browsing through my blogs and noticed that I only added Chazz and Pip's pictures once since we got them. And that's not including Chazz in the e-collar because he was sick. So, I picked out some of their best pics from 10/13 to 11/9. Hope you enjoy them...

-Megan

Since the boys are a bit newer than the girls, I'll add caption so that you know who you're looking at... :)


This is Chazz, on my shoulder.

Pip on my shoulder.

This is like my favorite pic of Chazz, so cute.
Chazz and Pip on LaVaughn's arm. That's kind of obvious though, lol.
Such a cute one of Pip.
Another cute one of Pip.
I know this picture is so washed out and bright, but it's just so cute.
Chazz, eating my hairband.
One of Pip's newer headshots.
Such a pretty picture of Chazz.
The boys all smashed in LaVaughn's pocket.


I saved this one for last. Just look at Pip all smashed up in the back, lol.

No comments: