Busy weekend...

And that it has. It all started Thursday, LaVaughn's birthday. I had planned to get her something the day before, but naturally, I forgot. So I had to run to the store first thing and get her some stuff. Since we had got our Xbox the night before, she wasn't asking for too much. So I got her some simple stuff, like a DVD and so on. Then that night, we had a little gathering of friends with some cake. It was all good fun at the end of the day.

Then the next day (Friday), we went to Poplar Bluff and dicked around there for about two hours. We went to the pet store, Hastings, and so on. We got some really awesome cleaning supplies that smell great. Then we got home that night and decided that we needed to go back to the store to get even more cleaning supplies.

Then yesterday (Saturday), we decided to clean. So we went back to the store to get, can you guess? Yes, more stuff to clean with. We ended up with 2 plug-in things, a candle, some incense, and awesome glass jar with awesome smelling crystals in it, air effects, carpet deodorizer, some scented oil stuff for the bathroom, and a whole butt ton more. But, we're left with a really clean house that smells great.

And here we are. We've spent most of our time outside today listening to music. We've also been brushing Milla like crazy. I brushed the shit out of her last night and then we did some more today. I never knew that a dog could have so much hair.

Well, I guess that's all for now, Sorry so boring. Until next time, you know where to find me. Peace out and rock hard.

Oh yea, expect loads of movie reviews in the very near future.

-Megan

Song of the day: The Lemon Song by Led Zeppelin



Some house shoes that I got LaVaughn. I know, gay, but it worked.

This kick ass card that I turned into a Birthday card. It couldn't be more us.

The Grudge 3, one of her new favorite movies.

This is everything in her little pink bag.

Her Birthday cake that her mom (my aunt) made for her.

Oh man, this thing is awesome. You put all your dish soap in and wash away. It was so worth the $3 we paid for it.

And this is our new little lamp that we got last night. So cute. And for $10, it was a steal.

No comments: