Sorry for the lack of blogging...

But I've had better things to do. Like play Left 4 Dead 2 bitches! Holy shit that game is awesome. We've already beat 4 of the 5 different scenarios. We almost had Swamp Fever (the only one we haven't beat) beat, but my aunt (LaVaughn's mom) came over. We didn't want to be rude, so we stopped playing. We've pretty much played it since it came out Tuesday. That's another cool story...

For some reason, the stupid people at the store didn't get around to putting it on the shelves until after noon! It was horrible. I waited around for like 20 minutes for someone to start putting the new games out. Then finally, some girl came over there with a bunch of different boxes. I slowly walked up to her and said with a soft, kind voice, "Excuse me ma'am, are you going to be putting out Left 4 Dead 2 today?" She replied with and equally kind voice, "Yes I am, would you like one now?" I mean, what the hell do you think? Of course I want one now. So she took it up front and I bought it. And I repeat, it'd AWESOME! It's definitely a 10/10.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time, get some friends, get some feul, and kick some zombie ass! Peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Let's Get Together by The Youngbloods

No comments: