Happy Thanksgiving Bitches!

Hey people, Happy Thanksgiving. We just got back from my aunt's (LaVaughn's mom) house. It was a pretty good little gathering. We got loads of leftovers. No cooking for like a week, yay! It was a bit depressing though, this was our first Thanksgiving without our grandma. So, it was kind of sucky. Well, enough about that.

We're thinking (but we're not sure) of hitting the theater up here in a little bit. And as much as I hate to admit it, we're thinking about seeing... I think I can... ugh... New Moon. I know, I know, we're such followers. But, it'll give us something to do. I'll let you know either after we get back or after while. Not too sure yet.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time, keep eating your turkey and rockin out. Peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Electric Worry by Clutch

No comments: