Long day...

Yea, I was bored enough to post twice in one day. Maybe three times, you just never know about me.

Anyway, the dude with the Xbox still hasn't emailed us back yet... bastard. We were really looking forward to having a new/slightly used Xbox by days end. Well, it's not looking good so far. Since our Xbox is muffed up, we had to resort to old faithful, our PS2. Yea, we broke that and Resident Evil 4 out the other night and played the dookie out of it. But, you can only play that so much. I've beat the game once as Leon and started a new game as him again, I beat Separate Ways once and started a new one on that too, I beat Ada's Report once, and completed 3 of the 4 levels in The Mercenaries. Yea, it's overplayed. That's one reason we so badly need a new Xbox. Ok, I'll stop crying about it now.

In other news: The past couple days (yesterday and the day before) have been very nice. So naturally, I broke out the camera. I got some great shots of the dogs and a couple really cool tree pics. Again, I probably won't add any caption on them. It's just so hard and so boring to keep saying, "Another pretty one." and so on. So, hope you enjoy them.

Well, I guess I'll blog more later. When and if we get a new Xbox that is. Unless of course I find something interesting to blog about.

Until then, be good to your Xbox. You never know when it will tear up on you and you'll be stranded in the middle of nowhere... all alone. Peace...

-Megan

ATTN: All the pics are big, so be sure to click on them and see the full size.










No comments: