The joys of mail and rental stores...

I want to start with a great big thank you to the ever so awesome, Karen of GC! I mentioned something about wanting some plastic bracelets for the gliders and she said she would send me some, free of charge. This was over a week ago and had slipped my mind since then. Well I remembered as soon as I looked at the mail. She sent loads of bracelets, some plastic links and some adorable little finger puppets! I can't stress enough about how sweet she is. :)

And to top the day off, I completed out last and FINAL payment for our air conditioner. I think this is the first time I've actually rented something. So I guess it's a good thing that I rented something and paid it off, lol. They also gave me this little token that will take $25 off my next first payment, so that's awesome. Now that I'm thinking of it, I sure could use a new stove.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: The Loved Ones

Here's a picture of the awesomeness that Karen sent:


And the $25 discount button thing:


No comments: