Look at what I made!

I was a tad on the bored side and remembered that Evan and Jonah needed a new sleeping area, so I decided to go make them something. And boy am I glad I did! I love the way this thing turned out.

It's like a double hammock, but people in the animal world call them honey combs or sugar combs, but they're pretty much just a double (and sometimes triple) hammock. I thought this was something that was only around in the sugar glider community, but I looked on a rat forum the other day and they have them too. More than likely, they're around in the ferret and other small animal communities.

Anyway, enough rambling and time for some photos of the finished product! Hope you all like it as much as I do...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Serenade by Franz Schubert

Here are the pics:

 Not too shabby, eh?




 Evan seemed to like it.

 Jonah was just checking it out.

 "My hammock now!"

 "Do you hear this?"


 Nice and comfy...

 "Excuse me... I said I want out now."

And now Evan has begun grooming himself, lol. After I left the room and came back to see how everything was going, bot boys were smashed in it together. I think it's safe to say that they like it. :)

No comments: