Happy Black Friday!

I don't know if Black Friday deserves a "Happy" or not, but what the hell, I'm going to give it one anyway. This post actually doesn't have one thing to do with Black Friday, but since I'm short on titles, it'll work.

I had a few random pictures sitting around that didn't need to go in my Turkey Day blog or even the one before it, so I thought I would just throw them all in here. I usually try to do that once a week if none of my pictures have a category or a blog that I have.

Anyway, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Delicate by Damien Rice

Here are the pics:

Kira eating a mandarin orange:




Charlie sleeping on his head:





The gliders Thanksgiving Dinner:


The rats Thanksgiving Dinner:


Here are some pictures of the little mosaic joeys being engulfed by bracelets. I seriously don't know how all 4 gliders sleep with them, lol:





And lastly, Evan enjoying some turkey:



No comments: