My 11/11/11 blog...

Here I sit, on the eve of 11:11 PM on November 11th, 2011. I'm still waiting on the world to blow up or be overran with zombies. So far so good, but it's not 11:11 PM yet. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I wouldn't hold your breath, though.

Today was actually a pretty nice day, a little on the cold and windy side, but nice. I was going to take some random scenic photos, but decided not too. Instead I took some pictures of Charlie and some wild shrooms. The mushroom pictures didn't turn out too well, so I ended up only keeping one of them.

In more exciting news! Our Walmart.com order came today. We ordered lots and lots of pet food a few days ago and even got free shipping on it all! Now all the animals are set for a few weeks. Well, the dog and cats anyway.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time (if there is one), you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day:  Wash Away by Joey Purdy

Here are the random ass pics:

 Charlie's mad because he had to go outside. :(

 Now he looks like he's crying.

 And now he's mad again.

 Oh, look at those gorgeous eyes!

 Such a pretty cat.

 The lone mushroom. There were actually like 6 just to the right of this one.

 Our Walmart shipment.

 Kibbles 'n Bits 

 Alpo

 Friskies Prime Filets

 Meow Mix Market Select

 That cats favorite treats EVER!

 Mill will eat ANY kind of rawhide treat.


No comments: