Lookin' out my back door...

Today was a beautiful day, despite the cold weather of course, but I can deal. Around 4:00  in the evening is the best time to take photos. The sun is just starting to set, but it gives you immaculate shades behind the objects you photograph. The sun setting around 5ish is the only downside of time change. Cause when I'm driving or indoors, I love the darkness. :O)

That's pretty much all I have to say. Just mainly wanted to share some pictures... like always, lol. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: The Man In Me by Bob Dylan

Here are the pics:

Yes, that is a plane.

It's almost like Esther is looking at the plane as well.

I love the shading here.

It looks like Susie is also staring at the plane.

Look at how plump she is!

And how crazy, lol.

Such a cutie.



I love the colors of fall.


I followed these Cardinals all over, lol.

Isn't she pretty?


And such a plump little girl.

LaVaughn pointed out that this has a 70s vibe to it. I think I agree...

As well as this one.

This one, not so much.



Just playing with the macro.

Who doesn't love barbed wire? :)

I think it's looks pretty cool. Like black death or something, lol.


This is the lake, but the sun rays completely washed it out.

More Cardinal cuteness.


This is pretty cool.


Isn't he cute?



This is probably one of my favorite bird shots.

I don't know what I love about this picture, but I do. It reminds me of Sleepy Hallow for some reason, lol. Or a hanging tree, both equally awesome.

No comments: