Hello new joey(s)!


When I walked in the glider room around 2:30 today, I automatically knew something was off because Sadie was at the bottom of the cage and she NEVER gets up during the day. I walked quietly over to the cage to see what was wrong. I was shocked when I saw what she was doing. She was giving birth!


I automatically ran and grabbed the camera. The camera has a stellar zoom, so I was able to keep my distance and not disturb her. I'm always scared that I'll cause them to loose a joey or something like that, so I'm always super cautious. 


Well, I guess that's it! Sadie and Pip's joey(s) should be OOP around February 11th. :O)


Love & Peace


-Megan


Song of the day: Swan Song by Jake Epstein


Here are the pics:

 Who knew a sugar glider birth would be so amazing! 


 This is probably the best one.



 Yes, she even decided to climb while she was giving birth.


Bonus Gallery!

Aside from the awesome pictures of Sadie having her joey(s) earlier, I also managed to get some really cute pictures of the mosaic joeys and Milla last night. 

Here are the pics:



















No comments: