The mosaic joeys are finally OOP!!

Yes, it's true! Kira and Logan's twin mosaic boys have finally decided to come OOP and grace us with their beautiful presence! They actually came OOP last night, but I didn't feeling like blogging then, so I decided to wait until today.

Here is mosaic boy #1 who we've decided to name, Smeagol:











Here's mosaic boy #2 who we've decided to name, Deagol:











Aren't they gorgeous!! It's so exciting to finally have mosaics with color! Well, more of a lack there of. Anyway, they're just too precious for words. It's seriously going to be hard to part with Deagol. I wish someone would put a deposit down on him before I get any further attached.

Oy vey, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Stuck In The Middle With You by Stealers Wheel

No comments: