I'm slacking...

This months blogging has started off a tad on the slow side, especially compared to last month! I actually don't have too much to share today, just the fact that I'm a slacker, lol.

I guess I could talk about my mild obsession with Swamp People. It's official, I want to catch alligators for a living... so, yeah. Now all I need is a boat! And a place to live, once I move to Louisiana. And if you're wondering, LaVaughn is just as obsessed as I am and plans to move with me. :)

Okay, this blog just went from boring to creepy in like .34 seconds. It's time to go...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Born On The Bayou by CCR <-- Get it!

Here are the pics:

 The stream close to the house. Kind of looks like a swamp, doesn't it!

 A spider, crawling on the electrical wire.

 The same spider on the fence.

Pollen?

No comments: