BBQ Daze...

I woke up today with an unexpected invitation to a BBQ at my aunts house. I actually didn't even intend on staying as long as I did, but it was a good time. It's been forever and a day since I've gone to and/or had a BBQ, but it is nearly summer, so I guess I'm going to have to get back into the swing of things. And believe me,  I would way rather spend my days outdoors with a nice, refreshing beverage and opposed to a hospital.

Okay, well I've rambled on into nothingness for no apparent reason, so I guess it's time to bid you adieu. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Wrote A Song For Everyone by CCR

Here are the pics:

 The grill

 The drink - B & J Exotic Berry.


 The other drink - Busch. Not my cup of tea, I'm a Stout fan. ;)

 In his own little world...

 ... with a beer clenched in his fist.

 The BBQ meat. I believe these were the pork steaks.

 Love the smoky BBQ.

 And yes, these were the BBQ pork steaks.

 He looks like he wants to murder someone.

 Check out the color difference in our drinks.

 My favorite auntie in the world.

 Lazy dogs.

 Gotta love the simple life.

 Look at the flame on the BBQ grill.

 Well, I guess it's a BBQ flame on the meat.

Lastly - and my personal favorite - BBQ'd hot dogs.

 A smoldering fire.

Well, there's still a couple flames.

 I love smoke and fire.

Some might call me a piro. :)

No comments: