Happy April Fools!

I actually don't have anything of importance to blog about today. Well, I guess I kind of do. You know that whole Project 365 thing that I was working on? Well, I've decided to quit. I know people say, "Oh you'll want to quit, but don't." Well, I'm going to and there's nothing you can do about it. Maybe if I didn't have a blog and a million other things to do, I would. I just don't have time to weed through all my pictures, pick one that I like and upload it. Like I said, if I wasn't uploading pictures to my blog, maybe I could. Oh well, it wasn't that fun anyway.

On the upside, Deagol is doing great at his new home. Jessica said he's the sweetest glider she's ever had! That makes me feel SO relieved, lol. I just hope he continues to be a good glider for her.

Welp, I guess that's all for now...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Touch Me by The Doors

No comments: