The day is finally here...

Today was such a sad day. Nice, but still sad. Our beloved little Deagol went to live with his new mommy today. We met the girl and her family in Barnhart, which is one of the creepiest towns I've ever seen in my life! It was the best we could do, considering you can get to it while staying on 67 and not having to get onto 55. I hate driving on 55. Anyway, we met a a shady little BP gas station. Well, it was actually the car wash next to the gas station. Thankfully, they we're super nice people and not creepy in any way. Jessica also seemed really excited to have him. Deagol was also on his best behavior, which was great!

The empty handed drive home was the hardest. LaVaughn and I were sad at first, but knew he was going to a good place and that made us feel better. So yeah, that was our day, lol. And sorry, no pictures. :P

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: I'm Going Up The Country by Canned Heat

Just so I don't leave you completely empty handed, here's a picture of Violet from last night:

Isn't she the cutest thing? :)

No comments: