A dead zombie is a happy zombie...

Well we decided to go out and shoot again today. Only today, we had targets! We found a pretty cool normal target online and printed out a few of those, then we found the ultimate target... a zombie head! Seriously, it's awesome.

We shot with the same 3 guns today - a .22 Rifle with a Scope, a .22 Automatic Rifle & a .22 Handgun - we even had a target for each one! We saved the zombie targets for last, in hopes of getting some practice in first. We've gone through nearly 4 boxes of ammo in the past couple days. I think it's safe to say we're going to need more, lol.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Just wanted to share the excitement and the photos.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Hells Bells by AC/DC

Here are the pics:

 The main shooting target of the day.

 Lavaughn's target after using a .22 Rifle with a Scope. She got 7/7, definitely not bad!

My target after using a .22 Rifle with a Scope. I got a 7/7 and if you're wondering, yes, I got a bullseye! :D

A box of .22 Ammo. We just used the crappy Remington Ammo today.

 LaVaughn's target after using a .22 Automatic Rifle. She got 6/6.

 My target after using a .22 Automatic Rifle. I got 3/6. Could be better, could be worse. :)

 LaVaughn's target after using a .22 Handgun. She got 2/5 or 3/5, I can't remember. And in her defense, the sights are a bit off on that handgun.

 My target after using a .22 Handgun. In my defense, I used a killshot once and then the paper fell and started flapping. I'm not trying to justify my bad shooting, I pretty much such with that handgun, lol.

 Our badass zombie target!

 LaVaughn getting ready to shoot.

 LaVaughn's killshot pose. Seriously, this is my absolute favorite picture! It looks so badass. :D

 LaVaughn's zombie target after using a .22 Rifle with a Scope. I think it's safe to say she can protect herself against zombies. Check out that bullseye!

 Me getting ready to shoot.

 My killshot. Better watch out... it's deadly. o.O

My zombie target after using a .22 Rifle with a Scope. Yup, I do believe my zombie is dead! :)

No comments: