Deagol, my love...

It seems like it's been forever and a day since I've shared any pictures of Deagol with you all. Oh wait, it has been forever! I think it's about time for an update, don't you?

I managed to get some really cute pictures of him last night while he was in his pouch. I need to get some more in a couple days, he'll be going to his new home at the end of the month. :( But, at least he has a good home to go to. Have I mentioned that he's going to be a Tennessee boy?

Well, I guess that's all for now. I'm seriously ready to get this BEYOND creepy day over with. Seriously, it's been such a weird day. Like weird enough for me to want to off myself, lol. I'm not going to go into details, just going to end with that.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister

Here are the pics:
(sorry there's no caption, but I'm just SO not in the mood tonight)










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that thing eating humnan semen??