Sewing for fun with a little scenery on the side...

Today was actually a pretty good day. I woke up in a good mood instead of being depressed, the sun was out and it was just an all around good day. It's a great change compared to all the horrid days this month. I swear, it's just been one of those, "I want to kill myself." type of months. 

On a happier note, since we really had nothing to do today, we decided that we would make some things for the rats. They've chewed through almost every hammock we've given them, so they definitely needed a new one. 

Aside from the things we made for the rats, I also managed to get some pretty decent scenic pictures today. I've needed to stretch my photography legs for weeks now. And with all the flowers in bloom, it's been fairly easy. 

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Hope you enjoy the many, many photos below...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Don't Cry by Guns N' Roses


Here are the pics:

If you're wondering what this is, it's the cord that goes to my laptop. For some reason, my other one stopped working and LaVaughn's old one hasn't worked for months. And if you remember, our puppy, Mischa, chewed through my original corn over a year ago and we had to by this one. Anyway, we split two of the cords, part of my original and part of the new one. The conclusion: a nice, new working cord!

Caterpillar!

These little black and yellow caterpillars/worms are so cute!

Carly, being the whore that she is, lol. At least she's cute and can get away with it.

A cardinal in the tree.

Another cardinal.

Notice anything different about Esther? Well, I know you can't see it really well, but she's pregnant!! I've kept this a secret for some time now. It's seriously only a matter of days before she pops.

Our beautiful green yard.

Some pretty dandelions.

Dandelions line the sidewalk at our place.

Such a pretty sight.

I love using the macro on dandelions.

Susie, being a flirt.

Some pretty off white tulips.

Not the best view, but still kind of pretty.

Tall tulips, lol.

Yup...

Even more tulips, lol.

Hey! There's a bug in that tulip!

This is the rat cube that I made for Evan and Jonah. This actually turned out to be a better ferret cube, so now Robbie has a new cube, lol.

The triple hammock LaVaughn made for the rats.

And the long hammock LaVaughn made for the rats. She sewed all this in the time it took me to make one cube. It was seriously huge!

No comments: