Who knew getting bugs in the mail would be so exciting!

Our beyond awesome Camille's Vita Mealies came in the mail today and we're stoked! We ordered from a different place last time and were mildly unsatisfied. They came with no container, no food and they were small as shit. We will definitely be ordering from Camille again!

I know it's kind of boring, but that's pretty much all I have to say. Stay thirsty my friends...

Love & Peace

-Megan 

Movie of the day: Year One

Here are the pics:

 Here's what Camille's Vita Mealies looks like. Neat, eh?

And check out this ventilated lid!

Theses are a couple rat snack breakfast burritos that LaVaughn made last night. Cute, aren't they? 

Bonus Gallery!

LaVaughn managed to get some BEYOND adorable pictures of Violet eating treats last night and I just had to share them. Oh, have I mentioned that we're keeping her? Well, more about that in a later blog. :)

 Just look at that cute sugar glider face!

 Violet enjoying her treat.

 Seriously, is she not the cutest WF sugar glider girl ever!?!

 I just love her.

But it's east with a face like that. :)

No comments: